National Manager, Content
- Play a critical leadership role in driving ACU’s Content Strategy
- Curate and drive the University’s digital content hub – impact.acu.edu.au
- Oversee marketing content initiatives
- Full-time continuing position, based in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) Portfolio encompasses Communications and Creative Services, Future Students and Advancement, Digital Experience, and Marketing Insights. MER provides a framework for building strong relationships between internal and external stakeholders with the capacity for this framework to expand, creating new opportunities and new ways to serve the community.
As National Manager, Content, you will:
- ensure all ACU marketing content is on-brand and underpinned by the Content Strategy
- oversee marketing content initiatives across all platforms and formats
- lead large-scale content campaigns
- use analytics to gauge content effectiveness and optimise on the go
- develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation
- manage a national team of content producers that is data-informed and audience-centric.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience in a marketing, communications, or a related discipline; or extensive management experience in marketing or communications or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training.
- experience leading a high-performing and service-orientated communications or content team
- experience in planning and implementing integrated content strategies based on analysis of market research and digital insights.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $128,125 - $136,720 pa, including salary component $108,349- $115,695 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Ms Alisse Grafitti, Associate Director, Communications and Creative Services on (02) 9465 9047
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 28 June 2018