Lecturer, School of Engineering and Information Technology, Academic Opportunity
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
School of Engineering and IT
Academic Level B - $103,047 – 121,478 + 17% Superannuation
Up to 5 Year Fixed Term Appointments
The School of Engineering and Information Technology (SEIT) offers a flexible, friendly working environment that is well-resourced and delivers research-informed education as part of its accredited, globally recognised engineering and computing degrees to its undergraduate students. The School offers programs in electrical, mechanical, aeronautical, and civil engineering as well as in aviation, information technology and cyber security to graduates and professionals who will be Australia’s future technology decision makers.
The University is seeking applications from up and coming academic leaders who wish to advance their career at a GO8 University in Australia.
The following discipline areas are of interest in this recruitment process and suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply;
- Civil Engineering
- Cyber Security & Computer Science
- Systems Engineering & Project Management
- Mechanical Design
Successful applicants will be expected to undertake a full complement of research and teaching activities, or
engage in an active research program relevant to the teaching duties or discipline, and to contribute to the achievement of the research, teaching and service missions of the School.
Applicants from industry and professional backgrounds are welcome and should demonstrate their equivalent level of standing as demonstrated by professional experience.
To find out more about more about any of the rare and exciting opportunities listed above, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant –UNSW
Phone: +61 2 9385 3475
To apply for this role:
- Follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal and sign in or register as a new user - https://www.unsw.adfa.edu.au/jobs/
- Attach a copy of your Resume.
- Complete the online research proposal application f.
*You are not required to provide a response to the selection criteria listed in the position description
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
Applications close: 8th July 2018, 11:55 pm
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Computer Science Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Canberra
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Canberra
- Fixed Term Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Canberra
- Fixed Term Civil Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Canberra