RMIT International University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University, Australia. We are committed to providing internationally recognised high-quality education and professional training for our students, clients and members of the community.
As an internationally recognised Australian university based in Asia, RMIT Vietnam assists in the development of human resources in Vietnam and the region by providing opportunities for students from around the world to belong to an international educational community that supports them to achieve their potential in an increasingly globalised world.
All degree programs are recognised by the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) and are subject to regulation by the Australian Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency. RMIT Vietnam is an English speaking university and all teaching is in English
School of Business and Management
RMIT Vietnam’s School of Business and Management has established a reputation for excellence in business and management education, providing high quality, industry responsive programs relevant to the national and global marketplace. Our business programs offer fresh perspectives on business problems and we inspire our students to think, challenge and create.
We deliver work ready graduates. In today’s competitive environment, professionals need the skills to adapt to an ever changing business world. With RMIT Vietnam's close partnerships with industry, our students are engaged with some of industry’s top business people, receiving knowledge and skills aligned directly with their specific careerpaths. At RMIT Vietnam, we give our students the skills to address real-world business issues.
The role & key responsibilities
The Lecturer, Finance will be expected to contribute to the teaching and research efforts of the University, within the School of Business and Management, specifically within undergraduate Programs, Finance Discipline. The successful candidate will also actively promote the Programs by establishing and maintaining memberships, links and partnerships with academic, industry, and professional communities.
Key selection criteria
- A relevant PhD or equivalent Doctoral qualification. Preference is given to candidates with Finance Technology background
- At least 5 years relevant experience, teaching in a University environment
- Proven teaching proficiency in Finance Technology
- Recognised research profile.
- Strong team player with an inclusive and collaborative approach.
- English is the language of teaching and communication at RMIT Vietnam. For this role, the minimum requirement is IELTS 7.0 (or equivalent).
- Non-Vietnamese candidates must also meet the requirements of the Vietnamese Work Permit process
Thursday, 5 July 2018 00:00 GMT +7
Please note that applications will be reviewed after the close date.