- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Research at UNSW is responsible for the strategic research direction and overall research performance of the University, and in particular, maintaining and advancing the University's profile in research and research training.
About the role
- $65K-$80K plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term, 6 months
Research Analysis, Data and Reporting (RADAR) is a dedicated unit established to support the goal of continuously improving UNSW’s position as a leading research-intensive university in Australia. It is responsible for reporting on the University’s research activity and performance, its position in various world university rankings, ensuring the University’s strong performance in the ARC’s Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) exercise, developing, enhancing and maintaining the Division’s research metric tool ‘BORIS’, and providing divisional support for research applications together with business improvement and integration services to ensure all systems are effectively meeting business requirements.
The Project Administrator will primarily be responsible for providing on-going maintenance and support for Research Applications and the UNSW Division of Research webpages. This position is expected to provide administrative and project support within RADAR, assist with the implementation of new internal procedures, and deliver high-quality technical support and advice to customers.
The role of Project Administrator reports to Program Coordinator and has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of clients in oral and written form.
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to operate autonomously while demonstrating strong initiative and a proactive approach to driving process improvement.
- Relevant qualifications or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and / or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Simone Donovan, Talent Acquisition Team Leader, UNSW Talent Acquisition
Applications close: Sunday 17 June 2018, 11:30 pm