- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Research at UNSW is responsible for the strategic research direction and overall research performance of the University, and in particular, maintaining and advancing the University's profile in research and research training.
About the role
- $83K-$99K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
Research Analysis, Data and Reporting (RADAR) is a dedicated unit established to support the goal of continuously improving UNSW’s position as a leading research-intensive university in Australia. It is responsible for reporting on the University’s research activity and performance, its position in various world university rankings, ensuring the University’s strong performance in the ARC’s Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) exercise, developing, enhancing and maintaining the Division’s research metric tool ‘BORIS’, and providing divisional support for research applications together with business improvement and integration services to ensure all systems are effectively meeting business requirements.
The Business Analyst is responsible for delivering business analysis and project coordination services related to research analysis, data and reporting. This includes working with stakeholders across all UNSW Divisions and Faculties to improve the quality of service delivery, performing user acceptance testing, collating feedback and requirements, and contributing to the continuous improvement of business processes within the Division of Research.
The role of Business Analyst reports to Manager, Data and Reporting and has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage the delivery of services and operations within strict timelines and competing deadlines while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering for large-scale business process change and/or information system implementations.
- A tertiary qualification or relevant degree with demonstrated relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Simone Donovan, Talent Acquisition Team Leader, UNSW Talent Acquisition
Applications close: Sunday 17 June 2018, 11:30 pm