- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) is a large portfolio covering a wide range of activities supporting the student experience, the needs of academic staff and international operations.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term until 1 February 2019
The Educational Developer is accountable and responsible for providing support to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education) on the strategy, design, development, delivery and quality assurance of educational development programs. This role is responsible for managing and co-ordinating the operations, support and services associated with educational design and development to ensure that they enable and enhance teaching and students’ experiences across UNSW.
The role of Educational Developer reports to Senior Manager, Educational Design and Development or Managers, Educational Design and Development, as directed and has no direct reports.
Other relationships: This position works with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. This includes Technology Enabled Learning and Teaching, Students as Partners and external vendors, as well as contract or casual staff associated with the educational design and development for which the position may be responsible.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have a:
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams to deliver large, complex educational development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching and the development, implementation and review of curriculum, with experience working in an academic learning & teaching environment, or equivalent.
- Postgraduate qualifications and/or a combination of qualifications and experience in an area of study and work relevant to the development of digitally enabled educational programs
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the corresponding position description. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ralph Hitti, IT Talent Acquisition Consultant, UNSW Talent Acquisition
Applications close: Tuesday 19 June 2018, 11:30 pm