- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Service Excellence Unit, led by the Director Operations is responsible for ensuring that Faculty and Divisional teams are supported appropriately, and that the External Relations Division delivers on its service promise and commitment to customer excellence, both internal and external.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
The Service Excellence Unit oversees the management of administration for the Division, ensuring sound budget management, project governance, service standards and effective staff development.
The Project Coordinator facilitates the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Division by monitoring, evaluating, allocating and triaging the workflow of requests and activity of Faculties in their allotted ‘cluster’ to ensure that service levels are achieved. The role supports the Business Partners and Project Manager by ensuring that the agreed Faculty priorities are developed into an effective work plan across the Division of External Relations, and that resources are allocated to support the delivery of Faculty programs, aligned with strategic objectives.
The Project Coordinator also manages the day-to-day coordination of information relating to progress and issues, escalating problems to the relevant Business Partner and ensuring major milestones and quality thresholds are achieved.
The role of Project Coordinator reports to the Project Manager with a ‘dotted’ reporting line to the Business Partners and will have no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills with demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and enquiries.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and workflow/project management and coordination within marketing and communications.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 19 June 2018, 11:30 pm