Educational Developer, Multiple Roles
6 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) is a large portfolio covering a wide range of activities supporting the student experience, the needs of academic staff and international operations.
The Educational Developer is accountable and responsible for providing support to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education) on the strategy, design, development, delivery and quality assurance of educational development programs. This role is responsible for managing and co-ordinating the operations, support and services associated with educational design and development to ensure that they enable and enhance teaching and students’ experiences across UNSW.
The role of Educational Developer reports to Senior Manager, Educational Design and Development or Managers, Educational Design and Development, as directed and has no direct reports.
- Educational Developer – Level 7 ($91,755-$99,306), two vacancies
- Educational Developer – Level 8 ($102,567-$115,564) five vacancies
About the roles
- Attractive salary plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term until 31 July 2020
About the successful applicant
To be successful in these roles you will have as a minimum:
- Experience in coordinating or contributing to educational development projects or programs within multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in the use of educational technologies including web-based learning management systems to facilitate learning.
- A relevant degree with subsequent relevant experience and/or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience relevant to the development of digitally enabled educational programs.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the corresponding position description and clearly state which role/s you are applying for in your cover letter. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Ralph Hitti, IT Talent Acquisition Consultant, UNSW Talent Acquisition
Applications close: Thursday 28 June 2018, 11:30 pm
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply