Senior Administrative Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNANCE AND SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER GOVERNANCE DIVISION OF STRATEGY & QUALITY
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Governance unit provides governance support to the University Council and Academic Board, the pre-eminent corporate and academic governance committees at UNSW respectively, as well as their respective committees, Faculty Boards and Standing Committees and senior University decision-making bodies. The unit administers a range of statutory and internal compliance obligations including the conduct of Council and Academic Board elections and the Register of Delegations. The unit also has responsibility for management of the University's Policy Framework.
About the role
- $83,653 - $89,238 (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
This full-time position will provide professional and confidential executive and administrative support to the Director of Governance. The role will also provide administrative support across a range of Boards and Committees and supervise two Administrative Officers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and communicate with a wide range of people, including senior management and Board members.
- An understanding of the role and operation of governance bodies with demonstrated experience in providing high-level administrative support in a governance context.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and resolve conflicting priorities, work effectively on multiple tasks, meet deadlines, manage time, attend to detail and ensure targeted outcomes.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
2018 Position Description - EA -Senior Administrator (L6).docx
James Fitzgibbon, Director of Governance
T: 9385 2860
Find out more about working at UNSW at jobs.unsw.edu.au
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity