1 day left
- Full Time
- Marketing, Recruitment & Channel Integration, Students
- HEW 6: $77,616 plus 17% superannuation
- Full-time, 24-month fixed term, based in Hawthorn
You know the power of words. After all, you’ve built your career around how you wield them. Now, use your talents to connect people with the uni course that could help them kick off their career or switch to their true calling.
You’ll be working on student recruitment campaigns, web content and briefs from various faculties, in collaboration with designers, photographers and videographers. No two days will be alike.
Who are we after?
You’re irrepressibly inquisitive about your audience, easily switch your tone between formal and flippant, and gracefully manage stakeholders from brief to delivery.
It goes without saying that you
- Have completed a degree in marketing, advertising or communications.
- Have substantial experience as a copywriter or content writer in a medium to large creative agency, media company or publisher.
- Can demonstrate that experience with a killer portfolio, which should have, in it, examples of web, eDM and editorial writing. A sprinkling of short, sharp headlines will win you an extra star.
- Think about the audience first, while also keeping the brand voice and marketing objectives in mind.
- Get excited about feedback from analytics and use it to improve your approach to content or style.
- Manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders without breaking (too much of) a sweat.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit:
Further information, contacts and support
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the university workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are proud to be recognised by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality 2016 and of key initiatives such as our Pride@Swinburne Strategic Action Plan and our Reconciliation Action Plan which are integral components of our 2025 vision to be world class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology and innovation. Swinburne has also received the Victorian “High Commendation” Multicultural Excellence Award (Business Category).
To start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit a resume, cover letter and response to the Key Selection Criteria, as listed in the Position Description.
Swinburne University of Technology is a Child Safe Organisation and as part of this commitment, we require all employees to have a current Working with Children’s Check.
All appointments are subject to a valid Working with Children’s Check, therefore it will be a mandatory requirement to have and maintain a current Working with Children Check.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact Mat Bartnik on +61 3 9214 5767.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Officer, Sherrin Trautmann on email@example.com.
Applications close at 5 pm, Tuesday 26 June 2018