Manager, Student Success
- STUDENT LIFE
- JOONDALUP AND MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUS
- $113,602 TO $118,875 PA
- ONGOING, FULL-TIME (1FTE)
- OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS
The Student Life Directorate adopts a whole of institution, evidence-based approach to building a sense of belonging and ensure individual students’ needs are met holistically across the student lifecycle. These services will deliver a successful student experience that focuses on providing high quality services for retention, employability and personalised support for student success.
The Student Success team has a pivotal role in providing individual student, and centrally coordinated programs to support students and school staff to improve student success. These services are evidence, and sector, best practice based. Collaboration across all University student service points is a major requirement, as is the implementation of a seamless student experience strategy alongside excellent customer service standards.
The Manager, Student Success position is responsible for designing, evaluating and managing the implementation of evidence-based innovative programs and services that enhance student success. This position is responsible for the analysis and reporting on appropriate data and outcomes and engaging closely with ECU Schools to tailor appropriate student success programs.
- Recent experience in analysing data and reviewing best practice in higher education to develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based, innovative success programs for higher education students.
- Demonstrated experience in providing direction and developing activities in line with policies, procedures and guidelines to achieve University objectives for student retention and success.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing people, budgets and finances to achieve business objectives and the improvement of efficiency and resource utilisation.
- A high level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and an ability to liaise and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time ongoing position attracts remuneration of $113,602 TO $118,875 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to Dr Glenda Jackson (Director, Student Life) on (08) 6304 3881 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement (maximum of 2 pages) addressing the key criteria listed above.
Applications close on WEDNESDAY, 4 JULY, 2018 at 9:30 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO ARE EITHER AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.