Lecturer in Management
School of Business and Governance
- 3-year fixed term, full time position
- Lecturer Teaching Scholar | $92k-$109k plus 17% superannuation
- Salary packaging opportunities
Murdoch seeks to shape the world through the creative force of education and research.
This position joins the School of Business and Governance as we continue to build on our collaborative partnerships and transformation into a renowned business and industry facing Business School. We seek to further integrate industry expertise and entrepreneurial thinking for delivery of innovative curriculum and learning experiences for our students across Perth and globally.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a Lecturer with expertise in either Project Management, Entrepreneurship and/or Innovation to support the development, coordination and delivery of new units and courses.
This position will contribute to the teaching effort of the School through the preparation and delivery of workshops and seminars, supervision of honours and postgraduate students. A Lecturer will be expected to develop scholarly research outputs and professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline, and perform a range of administrative and service functions within the School and across the University.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- A PhD in Project Management, Entrepreneurship &/or Innovation or a cognate field relevant to appointment.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching in the discipline or profession, with some experience in curriculum design and development;
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to successfully supervise honours, postgraduate and HDR students, or two or more years of postdoctoral or equivalent professional experience.
Please refer to the Position Description for further detail on the duties, skills and experience required for this role.
With strong links to government, business and the community, Murdoch University helps people discover how to make a difference. Our staff and students are committed to high quality education, innovative research, and strong community engagement both locally and internationally.
Prospective staff can expect to enjoy the lively, natural campus and dynamic work environment, as well as a range of benefits and services unique to employment at Murdoch. There has never been a better time to join us.
For more information or to apply:
Please visit http://jobs.murdoch.edu.au/ to view the Position Description. Here you will also find the online form to submit your application. Emailed applications will not be accepted.
Position contact: Associate Professor Antonia Girardi on +61 8 9360 6980 or A.Girardi@murdoch.edu.au.
Closing date: 8 July 2018 (11:59pm)