International Admissions Support Officer, HEO 4
- Based in the UniSA International unit located at 101 Currie Street
- Full-time, twenty three (23) month fixed term
- Salary range: $61,431 - $69,442 per annum, plus superannuation
About the Job
Be responsible for converting prospective student leads into applications through responding to enquiries, offering information and initiating discussions portraying the positive student experience at UniSA. Provide a broad range of administrative support for the admission of international students, receiving acceptances and payments from students and agents; processing Confirmation of Enrolments; liaising with the team and staff from within the Divisions and Central Units, and liaising with our Business Partners.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you must be:
- Fluent in Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Experienced in providing high quality, responsive customer service that involves strong interpersonal, dispute resolution and problem-solving skills with a diverse range of people from different cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, accurate data entry abilities, and knowledge of web-based systems.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and organisational ability with experience in prioritising and meeting deadlines in a complex team environment.
It would be an advantage if you have experience working with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. Please address your cover letter for the role to Pam Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number #1249.
Applications close: 9:00 am Tuesday 26 June 2018
DHS clearance – Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current DHS Child-Related Employment Screening assessment.
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. See more benefits of working for UniSA
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps