Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Specially Appointed Researcher-School of Mechanical&Power Engineering
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: Engineering
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Lecturers/ Associate professors/ Specially Appointed Researchers
Department: School of Mechanical and Power Engineering
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
ECUST School of Mechanical and Power Engineering (SMPE) was established in 1952. With Chemical Process Mechanical as its kernel discipline, SMPE now has three prima subjects that offer different levels of degree programs, including “Mechanical Engineering”, “Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics”. Currently SMPE has 99 professors and associate professors, including 1 Thousand Talents Program Distinguished Professors, 5 Cheung Kong Scholar Distinguished Professors, 4 Winners of National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars.
Disciplines /Research Directions
Engineering Thermo-physics, Engineering Thermo-physics ,Thermal Engineering, Advanced Manufacture, Mechatronics, Medical Devices, Signal Processing, Precision Instrument, Robot，Artificial Intelligence, Fault diagnosis、damage detection/monitoring, Detection acoustics and acoustic materials, etc.
1. Be under the age of 35
2. The applicant should have good work ethics and be rigorous with scientific research;
3. The applicant should, in principle, hold a doctoral degree and an associate professorship or above (or an equivalent title) in a prominent national or overseas university;
4. The applicant should have deep academic attainments, ranks top among peer scholars and has made academic achievement at domestic or international advanced level;
5. The applicant is expected to be a good team leader and work full-time.
1. A very decent compensation will be paid;
2. A very favorable amount of start-up fund will be provided;
3. Those qualified may be qualified to supervise doctoral students.
4. Other benefits can be negotiated during the interview.
1. He/She should engage in high-quality teaching of core and advanced courses;
2. He/She should apply and host international cooperation, national research projects and forefront projects that closely related to the development of national economy and make innovative research achievements;
3. He/She is responsible for the research team building, the introduction and cultivating of high-level young faculties.
How to apply: Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background/interests) by e-application below.
Department contact information:
Contacts: Ms. Li YujiA
Address: East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) 130 Meilong Road, Shanghai 200237, P. R. China