Lecturer/ Associate Professor/ Specially Appointed Researcher in Environmental Engineering
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: Environment/ Energy
Job Type: Full time
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Lecturers/ Associate professors/ Specially Appointed Researchers
Department: School of Resources and Environmental Engineering
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
ECUST, School of Resource and Environmental Engineering (SREE) was founded in 1997 with distinctive characteristics and advantages of multi-disciplinery capabilities including Pollution Control, Resource Recovery and Utilization, Conversion, Process and System Engineering, and Chemical Engineering. Since its establishment, the school has made substantial contribution to the nation’s environment and economy with its numerous important R&D accomplishments and its many highly capable graduates working for government agencies, industrial companies, teaching and research institutions. The School has earned its great reputation in Shanghai and nationwide.
SREE offers two undergraduate training programs in Environmental Engineering and Thermal Energy & Power Engineering, respectively through its Department of Environmental Engineering and Department of Chemical Engineering for Energy and Resources. Its graduate training programs consists of PhD Program of the first rank in Environmental Science & Engineering, the second rank in Thermal Energy Engineering, MS Programs in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Thermal Energy Engineering, and Engineering Master Program in Environmental Engineering. As the Key Discipline of Environmental Engineering in Shanghai, SREE also has a Post-Doctoral Station in Environmental Science & Engineering.
Thermal Energy Engineering
Environmental Science & Engineering
Resource Recovery and Utilization, Conversion, Process and System Engineering
Risk Assessment and Control of Hazardous Chemicals
Remediation of contaminated sites
Another related research directions, etc.
1. Be under the age of 35
2. The applicant should have good work ethics and be rigorous with scientific research;
3. The applicant should, in principle, hold a doctoral degree and an associate professorship or above (or an equivalent title) in a prominent national or overseas university;
4. The applicant should have deep academic attainments, ranks top among peer scholars and has made academic achievement at domestic or international advanced level;
5. The applicant is expected to be a good team leader and work full-time.
1. A very decent compensation will be paid;
2. A very favourable amount of start-up fund will be provided;
3. Those qualified may be qualified to supervise doctoral students.
4. Other benefits can be negotiated during the interview.
1. He/She should engage in high-quality teaching of core and advanced courses;
2. He/She should apply and host international cooperation, national research projects and forefront projects that closely related to the development of national economy and make innovative research achievements;
3. He/She is responsible for the research team building, the introduction and cultivating of high-level young faculties.
How to apply:
Please submit a complete application package consisting of following documents to the respective school contact person (Contact Information here).
1. Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background/interests) by e-application below.
2. Detailed curriculum vitae.
3. A publication list and full-text representative publications.
Department contact information:
Contacts: Ms. Cao
Address: East China University of Science and Technology (ECUST) 130 Meilong Road, Shanghai 200237, P. R. China