Professor in Microfluid and Single Cell Analysis/Omics/Systems Biology
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: Microfluid and Single Cell Analysis/Omics/Systems Biology
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Professor
Department: School of Pharmacy
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
Description: We currently have an opening for a Principle Investigator of Microfluid and Single Cell Analysis in Interdisciplinary Research Center on Optogenetics and Synthetic Biology (IRCOS), School of Pharmacy, East China University of Science and Technology. Within a collaborative, multidiscipline team-working environment, you will apply and develop state-of-the art micro- or nanofluidic and electronic means to handle and analysis cells in a high throuput way with applications in uncovering metabolism regulations of health and disease. You are expected to be productive, interactive with other research personnel in the Center, and supervise and provide training to undergraduate and graduate students.
- PhD or equivalent experience in electronics, biophotonics, chemical biology and a related field of research
- Experience in microfluidic design and fabrication methods
- Excellent knowledge in programming skills and knowledge of simulation tools
- 8+ years' experience in biology and microfluidic in pharma, biotechnology or academia
- Strong track record of scientific achievement and leadership
The University will provide very competitive salaries and working conditions for recruited candidates. The details of the benefits will be discussed individually depending on the academic background of the candidates.
- Response to develop and execute a scientific strategy to handle and analysis of cell metabolism phenotypes.
- Keeps accurate records and summarizes single cell data/ information and checks data and informs discrepancies
- Supervise the group members and students with diverse and cutting edge skills in system biology.
- Collaborates with other IRCOS members to apply the results of research and/or develop new techniques or practices
How to Apply:
Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background/interests) by e-application below.
Department contact information
Prof. Yi Yang, email: email@example.com
Apply for Professor in Microfluid and Single Cell Analysis/Omics/Systems Biology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly