Professor or Associate Professor - School of Pharmacy
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: Chemical Biology
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Professor or Associate Professor
Department: School of Pharmacy
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
We currently have an opening for a Chemical biology scientist in Key Laboratory of Shanghai New Drug Design, East China University of Science and Technology.
- PhD or equivalent experience in chemical biology, biology, pharmacology or a related field of research
- Experience may be substituted for education Experience
The University will provide very competitive salaries and working conditions for recruited candidates. The details of the benefits will be discussed individually depending on the academic background of the candidates.
- Response to develop and execute a scientific strategy to enable target deconvolution/ identification from phenotypic screens and biological pathway interrogation.
- Response for the development and implementation of best in class chemical biology strategies to probe mechanistic safety questions and develop a deep understanding of molecular mode of action for modulating novel targets.
- Supervise the group members and students with diverse and cutting edge skills in chemical biology to support phenotypic screen deconvolution including chemical genetics, transcriptomics, proteomics and mass spectroscopy, design and evaluation of various genetic tools including CRISPR, SiRNA and so on.
How to Apply:
Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background/interests) by e-application below.
Department contact information:
Prof. Honglin Li, email: firstname.lastname@example.org