Assistant/Associate/ Full Professor in Management Science & Technology
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Assistant/Associate/ Full Professor
Department: School of Business
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
ECUST Business School is located in Shanghai Xuhui District, the place which is well known for its distinguished education resources on primary schools and middle schools. As one of the top business schools in China, ECUST Business School was formally established in 1990. After the development over two decades, the school now has 154 full-time faculties, and offers 11 undergraduate programs, 10 postgraduate programs, and 2 doctoral programs. Currently, the School has established educational exchanges and cooperation with over 20 renowned colleges and universities in Europe, America, Oceania and Asia.
The school is highly committed to high quality teaching and research. In the last five years, the faculty at ECUST business school has published in many leading international academic journals, and gained a large number of funding support from National Natural Science Funds and National Social Science Funds. The school has an aggressive plan to grow in the next 5 years and would like to welcome outstanding scholars to join us.
1. Management Information System. The desired research areas in employment include but not limited to data science and business analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, human-computer interaction, information economics, and information systems usage behaviour.
2. Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The desired research areas in employment include but not limited to logistic and supply chain management, operation management, and industrial engineering.
3. Engineering Management. The desired research areas in employment include but not limited to construction management, project management, and safety in engineering.
Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field, and demonstrate excellent teaching and research capabilities.
The compensation package is competitive and commensurate with qualification. For senior applicants who already have strong research achievement and teaching capability, it is also negotiable for the salary, research fund, housing allowance and other fringe benefits.
Teach undergraduate and graduate courses;
Research in relevant fields;
- publish research articles in recognized journals
- undertake research projects
Provide certain public service to the school and the department.
How to apply:
Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research
background /interests) by e-application below.
Department contact information:
School of Business
East China University of Science & Technology 130 Meilong Road Shanghai, China
Tel: 86-21-64253882 (O)
Fax: 86-21-64251324 (O)