Lecturer/Associate Professor/Full Professor - Marketing/Human Resources/International Business
Recruiter: East China University of Science and Technology
Location: Shanghai (SHH)
Academic Discipline: Marketing/Human Resources/International Business/Organizational Behavior
Hours: Full Time
Job title: Lecturer/Associate Professor/Full Professor
Department: Business School
Deadline: no deadline
Start date: upon agreement
ECUST Business School is located in Shanghai Xuhui District, the place which is well known for its distinguished education resources on primary schools and middle schools. As one of the top business schools in China, ECUST Business School was formally established in 1990. After the development over two decades, the school now has 154 full-time faculties, and offers 11 undergraduate programs, 10 postgraduate programs, and 2 doctoral programs. Currently, the School has established educational exchanges and cooperation with over 20 renowned colleges and universities in Europe, America, Oceania and Asia.
The school is highly committed to high quality teaching and research. In the last five years, the faculty at ECUST business school has published in many leading international academic journals, and gained a large number of funding support from National Natural Science Funds and National Social Science Funds. The school has an aggressive plan to grow in the next 5 years and would like to welcome outstanding scholars to join us.
1. Applicants must hold a PhD by the time of employment and have a research orientation. This orientation should be demonstrated by a publication track record in highly regarded management journals.
2. Successful candidates should demonstrate an excellent teaching ability at the undergraduate (for lecturer position), postgraduate and executive programs (for associate professor and full professor positions).
The compensation package is competitive and commensurate with qualification. For senior
applicants who already have strong research achievement and teaching capability, it is also
negotiable for the salary, research fund, housing allowance and other fringe benefits.
1. Successful applicant should engage in high-quality teaching of core and advanced courses;
2. Successful applicant will be required to publish certain number of high quality international journal papers;
3. Successful applicant should apply and host national research projects and forefront projects that closely related to the development to his/her discipline.
How to apply:
Please send the application (including CV, short statement of research background /interests)by e-application below.
Department contact information:
School of Business
East China University of Science & Technology 130 Meilong Road Shanghai, China 200237
Tel: 86-21-64253882 (O)
Fax: 86-21-64251324 (O)