Workshop / Laboratory Technician
Join us to support users of our laboratories and specialist facilities. We support academics, students and researchers in the areas of Architecture, Construction Materials, Education and Environmental Management.
You will be educated to HNC/D level or above, or have an equivalent level of practical experience, in one of these subject areas. Experience of working in a university or educational environment is not essential as training full will be given to the successful candidate upon appointment. However, you must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and possess excellent communication and IT skills.
Sheffield Hallam welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, pregnancy and maternity, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
To apply, please complete the attached Supporting Statement Template below
We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented groups
Follow @sheffhallamjobs on Twitter for job alerts and information about what makes this a great place to work.
We welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements.
For non-EU applicants, we won't be able to provide a certificate of sponsorship / visa for this job.
More searches like this
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Architecture Research Support jobs in Sheffield
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Education Research Support jobs in Sheffield
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Physical Sciences Research Support jobs in Sheffield
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Social Sciences Research Support jobs in Sheffield
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Arts & Humanities Research Support jobs in Sheffield