Research Assistant/Associate in Robotics/Mechanical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
Participates in scientific research as a professionally responsible member of the project team, to work on a research and development project focused on the ankle exoskeleton design and control for rehabilitation and walking assistance with stiffness compensation;
Regularly meets with the Supervisor to apprise the Supervisor of the project results, for the development and troubleshooting of techniques, to provide direction and focus to the project, and to express mutual expectations; Meets the collaborated doctors from the clinic for application oriented design and improvement.
Assisting in supervising independent study students, SDP students and graduate students on the project
Bachelor degree or above on mechanical engineering/electronic engineering/mechatronic engineering or related with expertise on mechanical design/programming/data analysis
Project experience on robotics design, manufacturing, programming, 3D printing and modeling will be preferred.
How To Apply
Note: You will be required to attach the following: 1. Resume/CV 2. Passport-size photograph 3. Teaching and Research Statement
More searches like this
- Permanent Engineering & Technology Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in United Arab Emirates