Senior Development Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Development and Alumni Relations
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North, Bundaberg, Noosa, Mackay, Townsville or Cairns
- Total Remuneration $99,809 to $109,155 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $84,589 to $92,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Development and Alumni Relations Directorate supports the University's mission to become Australia's most engaged University. We do this by cultivating high-quality relationships with the University's internal and external communities, and aim to continue developing partnerships to benefit our former, current and future students and our community partners.
Your New Role:
- Conduct fundraising and prospect research to proactively identify individuals and organisations capable of providing significant support to the University, report on findings and maintain appropriate records in the University’s prospect management system.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with prospect donors including through mass communication campaigns and individual engagement to generate philanthropic support for the University and to meet the needs and expectations of prospects and supporters.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the University’s capabilities and strengths and work closely with the Deputy Director, Development and Alumni Relations to prioritise projects for fundraising and contribute to the development of new cases for support and a portfolio of projects requiring external funding.
- Develop and execute regular targeted communications to stakeholders through a range of media and communications channels to drive fundraising and engagement programs.
You Will Be:
- Seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
- Working on demanding tasks requirement substantial effort and commitment.
- Continuously improving and exploring new ways to do the job successfully.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the 32566 please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Degree in communications, marketing, arts or related discipline with at least four years subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education or training. (mandatory)
- Knowledge of relationship marketing principles and best practices including targeted assessment and progression of opportunities. (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Exceptional customer service delivery and communication skills to manage complex communications projects and liaise with a variety of partners, clients and colleagues to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes for all parties. (mandatory)
- Professional fundraising, marketing or public relations experience. (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32566
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 21st June 2017
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.