Manager, Information Management Services, HEO 9
- Based in the University Library Unit located at Mawson Lakes campus
- Full-time, ongoing opportunity
- Salary range: $114,312 - $118,314 per annum (plus super)
About the Job
Be responsible for the development and delivery of effective and innovative services, providing access to resources across the university in support of teaching, learning and research, and external clients. Be responsible for the provision of the technology infrastructure, enabling exposure and searchability of information resources.
Skills and Experience
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Extensive technical expertise and knowledge in the evaluation, acquisition and exploitation of large databases, web services and systems.
- Proven experience developing and leading teams, including the development, implementation and continuous improvement of work practices and procedures.
- High level analytical, research and writing skills for reports and correspondence.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build partnerships across the university and externally including system developers and vendors.
A University of Enterprise
The Univeristy of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. Please address your cover letter for the role to Pam Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number 1262.
Applications close: 9:00 am Monday 25 June 2018
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. See more benefits of working for UniSA
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps