Research Associate in Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Engineering of smart brines
- Core flooding experiments conduction
- Data collection and analysis
- Examination of project progress and preparation of monthly project reports for submission to oil majors
- Drafting of proposals for new research projects
- Performing scientific research and analysis and carrying out experiments to support the analysis.
- Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the supervisor.
M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement