Khalifa Innovation Center (KIC)
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
To assist the Line Manager and the Innovation Center to develop and maintain strong working arrangements with stakeholders, partners departments of the University, and other external bodies, to expedite work and ensure smooth operations.
- Performs administrative and office support activities including receiving and guiding visitors of KIC;
- Assists with maintaining all documentation such as policies, procedures, guidelines;
- Coordinates logistics for speakers, guests, visitors wherever required;
- Provides secretarial support to departmental meetings; organizes meetings, coordinates items for agenda, prepares required documentation, takes minutes of meetings and follows up on details to ensure timely and accurate dissemination of information;
- Provides support for events related to the department such as conferences, seminars and presentations;
- Coordinates with Finance and Administration Department and finance officer on behalf of the direct manager and staff for logistics related to meetings, conferences, seminars, travel (local and international), procurement, financial and IT matters;
- Maintains and updates a filing system for the department, paper and electronic, to store all critical documents, decisions and such for future reference;
- Interacts regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, faculty and staff members; provides information to academic staff and students;
- Liaise with Communication Department in order to provide content for web sites, news releases, and newsletters.
- Performs other similar or related duties as and when assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, written and spoken.
- Must possess required knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph