Research Engineer in Electrical and Computer Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- The above project requires a PhD student to fulfill the electrical characterization and modeling research. Given that we do not have student assigned till now (more than one years), the backup is to hire an RE from now till end of the year 2018.
- Once the student joins from Fall, the RE will ramp the student and hand over the task.
- The tasks are modeling the TEM analysis data and correlate with the electrical measurements.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Perform modleing of the stress and strain in the device using COMSOL other SW
- Correlate electrical measurements with the stress behavior
- Perform electrical measurements on the devices
Minimum BSc in electrical engineering or related fields. MSc would be preferred
- Ability to handle modeling SW and training will be provided as part of the job.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement