Alumni Relations Manager
- Lead the development and implementation of state-based alumni relations program
- Develop strong relationships with the alumni community
- Full time, continuing role based in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, under the leadership of the Director of MER, encompasses Communications and Creative Services, Future Students and Advancement, and Digital Experience. MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As Alumni Relations Manager you will:
- work collaboratively with units across the University to integrate alumni relations into planning and programs
- lead the NSW program of alumni events and contribute to the national program of major events which include the Alumni Awards and International Women’s Day
- act as the central liaison point regarding alumni relations programs for members of the community
- deliver proactive marketing and communication programs.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- completion of, or progress towards a postgraduate degree in marketing or communication or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- experience developing and managing an alumni relations program, preferably in the higher education sector
- the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders internal and external to the organisation.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $110,551 - $123,597 pa, including salary component $93,417 - $104,441 pa (Higher Education Worker HEW 8), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Rachelle Bramley, National Manager Sponsorship and Advancement on (03) 9230 8308.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 21 June.