Admissions Processing Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $90,491 to $97,461 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $76,692 to $82,599 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Admissions and Advice Centre. The Centre has four streams, being Admissions, Student Advice, Student Success and Course Advice. The team works across our national footprint to deliver and provide admission, advice and support to students during their learning journey.
Your New Role:
- Optimising the number of students through the accurate and timely data entry of applications including the assessment and processing of student admissions for CQUniversity.
- Providing excellent customer service to the University’s culturally diverse student community and advice to prospective students and senior management with respect to admission applications and processes.
- Working with our Tertiary Admission Centres stakeholders (QTAC, UAC, VTAC, SATAC & TISC) to administer the assessment of our undergraduate admission cohort.
You Will Be:
- A highly motivated, time-focused individual with exceptional attention to detail who demonstrates sound judgement within policy and admission guidelines and continuously strives to understand and exceed customer expectations and satisfaction to ensure a positive student experience.
- A participative team member who excels when collaborating and cooperating with culturally diverse individuals and who represents the University in an honest, ethical and professional way.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge (or ability to quickly acquire knowledge) of University policies and procedures as they relate to admissions.
- Detailed knowledge of business support software including word processing, spread-sheeting, complex database systems, correspondence tracking systems, email and large corporate information systems.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent the University in external environments.
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve goals within inflexible deadlines.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32563
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 20 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.