Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Faculty of Business and Economics
Salary: $115,726 - $120,404 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Under the direction of the Head of Marketing and Customer Service, the Marketing Manager will implement the School’s strategic marketing framework and articulate the School’s customer value proposition to a domestic and global market. The role will involve high-level marketing planning to develop effective market-driven strategies as well as a sustainable and scalable marketing model. To be successful in this position you will have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification with extensive management experience in marketing; or an equivalent combination of experience and education/training.
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic and operational marketing, including advanced planning and high level organisational and time management skills.
- Proven management skills and demonstrated leadership with the ability to motivate and lead staff in a collaborative environment;
Experience managing a large budget with the ability to consistently deliver and demonstrate return on investment.
- Demonstrated track record in the delivery of a measured commercial marketing strategy, engaging the full marketing mix, either personally or in collaboration with external partners.
- Ability to think broadly and conceptually with long term focus and vision in order to inform the creation of strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence, negotiate and interact both discretely and effectively with stakeholders at all levels in a large complex organisation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to adapt to new situations and quickly assimilate new concepts and information as well as the ability to exercise judgment and initiative.
Please refer to the attached position description for full details of the position responsibilities and selection criteria.
Close date: 21 Jun 2018
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to https://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria