Education Programme Manager
Are you an energetic, proactive educational programme manager who wants to help drive innovation in the healthcare system?
About EIT Health
EIT Health is one of the largest healthcare initiatives worldwide.
We are a public-private partnership between the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union, and more that 140 world leading organisations spanning key areas of healthcare, such as pharma, MedTech, payers, research institutions and universities.
Connecting our partners' knowledge and competence, we accelerate collaborations in cutting-edge projects across Europe. With a budget of 2 billion EUR over the next decade, we purposefully invest in Europe’s best entrepreneurial talents and creative minds to foster the development and commercialisation of smart product and service solutions in the health sector, addressing the challenges imposed by demographic change and ageing societies.
About the role
The role is an exciting opportunity to work in a world-leading network of health institutions to foster projects that inject an entrepreneurial approach into European healthcare education. Day-to-day this includes:
- Supporting in the development, submission, evaluation and implementation of educational projects
- Connecting academic and non-academic partners across Europe to develop innovative education proposals
- Driving ET Health’s educational strategy throughout our partners
- Working with a network of Education Programme Managers in Europe to connect partners throughout the network.
- Excellent at building and maintaining strong working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Adaptable, resilient and comfortable working in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to work independently
- Able to work in a networked, matrix organisation
Then you may just be who we’re looking for.
You’ll bring the following to the role:
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of health education and education programme management
- An interest in innovation and technology in healthcare
- Experience in the commercial educational sector would be beneficial
- Track record in writing and obtaining grants in the educational and/or healthcare sector
If this sounds like you, come join our small, friendly team in Paddington, and help drive innovative educational programmes through our network of world-class institutions.
Salary: £32,720 - 41,050 (plus London weighting and excellent pension)
Please note the position is based in London. This role involves frequent travel throughout the UK and Europe, and provides access to an unparalleled network of educational and commercial partners in the healthcare sector.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter explaining your suitability and motivations for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our initial interviews will be held on 21 June, and suitable candidates who apply by 13th June will be considered in this round. Please apply as soon as possible as we will shortlist on a rolling basis.
Interviews: Thursday 21st June in London for first round of applicants.
Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.