Integrated Marketing Manager, Research
- Join a talented national marketing team
- Work across the University collaborating with senior stakeholders
- Full time, fixed term (12 months) based in North Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, under the leadership of the Director of MER, encompasses Communications and Creative Services, Future Students and Advancement, and Digital Experience. MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As Integrated Marketing Manager (Research) you will:
- lead, plan and deliver integrated marketing programs for research higher degree students and ACU Research institutes
- work across the MER directorate to embed customer insights, motivations and behaviours in all marketing, promotions and communications functions
- act as the central liaison point regarding marketing programs for University stakeholders
- influence senior stakeholders across the University to participate in and advocate for major ACU Research marketing programs and activities.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- completion of, or progress towards a postgraduate qualification in marketing or communication or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education/training
- demonstrated experience developing and managing integrated marketing programs that support organisational goals
- the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
- a deep understanding of student audiences and the competitor landscape.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $110,551 - $123,597 pa, including salary component $93,417 – $104,441 pa Higher Education Worker Level 8), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Ms Maureen Frame, Associate Director, Future Students and Advancement on (07) 3623 7882.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 15 June 2018