Research Assistant - Department of Marketing
DEPARTMENT OF MARKETING
Research Assistant (PR408/17-18)
The appointee is expected to conduct research and provide administrative support on research-related works. Duties will also involve data collection and analysis, literature review, and report writing with text and graphics.
Applicants should have/be:
• a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Psychology (preferred), Marketing (preferred), Sociology (preferred), Business, or other Social Science disciplines
• experience/training in academic research, such as conducting laboratory and field studies
• knowledge and experience of data analysis using SPSS, graphic processing software
• good command of spoken and written English; be able to communicate in either Cantonese or Putonghua
• hard working, responsible, fast learning and detail orientated
Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract of ten to twelve months. Re-appointment thereafter is subject to mutual agreement and availability of funding.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to submit their applications at the HKBU e-Recruitment System (jobs.hkbu.edu.hk). Applicants not invited for interview 8 weeks after the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. Details of the University's Personal Information Collection Statement can be found at http://pers.hkbu.edu.hk/pics.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, and the appointment will be made according to the terms and conditions then applicable at the time of offer.
Review of applications will begin immediately and until 9 July 2018