SOC Code: 2318 Education adviser
Annual Salary: in the region of £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
Normal Working hours: 09:00~18:00 (Mon – Fri) 40 hours per week
Permanent Full-time Location: Central London
EDM Education Ltd, an Education consulting company based in central London, is currently looking to appoint an Education Adviser to join our growing consulting team. The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting and training junior sales staff in Korean;
- Liaising with management to determine education programme & services, contributing to the development of sales strategies and the setting of sales targets both in Korean and in English;
- Creating the month-end closing reports and analysis along with producing information, report and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for UK Education market to Head Office in Seoul, Korea;
- Compiling and analysing sales figures, preparing proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities both in Korean and in English, and undertaking UK education market research;
- Handling UK Institutions and students’ accounts; liaising invoices to students and to UK based institutions both in Korean and in English;
- Making agreements between Head Office in Seoul Korea and UK schools;
- Liaising with staff to further develop our programme profile to meet market needs;
- Providing general support to the internal Educational consulting team in Korean; and
- Organising and attending international education fairs and events; producing reports both in Korean and in English, and therefore be fluent in both languages.
The ideal candidate must have a degree, at least 1 year’s work experience in the International Education sector, and have fluent English and Korean verbal & written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills, relationship management and presentation skills are also needed as is computer literacy including but not limited to a good knowledge of Excel.
To apply for this position please email a CV and Cover Letter to [email@example.com]. The closing date for applications is 17:00 on 29th June 2018.
EDM Education Ltd
4th Floor (West)
17-18 Margaret Street
Apply for Education Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly