Senior Research Scientist, NEIDL Research
- Immunochemical analysis of granulomas and isolation of phenotypic characterization of macrophages from TB granuloma
- Perform FACS analysis, in vitro culture and infection of bone marrow-derived macrophages.
- Analysis of cytokine gene expression and cell death pathways.
- Develop and test noval congenic mouse models
- Perform analysis of gene expression including preparation of libraries for RNA-seq.
- Design, execute, interpret and present data to PI and prepare manuscripts for publications and at national and international conference meetings.
Doctoral Degree with 5 -8 years of experience.
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States