Manager Learning Technologies and Projects, HEO 9
- Based in the Teaching Innovation Unit located at 160 Currie Street, Adelaide
- Full-time, continuing opportunity
- Salary range: $114,312 - $118,314 per annum (plus super)
About the Job
Provide business support oversight of all learning technologies that operate across the University of South Australia (UniSA). Lead and oversee the establishment of a project management framework for the strategic initiatives undertaken through the project office within the Teaching Innovation Unit (TIU). Establish, and routinely revise and evaluate the project management processes in the TIU to align with the University’s one team framework.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Significant experience leading and overseeing technology operations in an education context
- Highly developed project management skills with extensive experience overseeing multiple project teams
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills with the ability to engage and relate to a diversity of stakeholders
- Experience in developing and implementing project management processes
- Strong work ethic with a demonstrated capacity to work in a team setting as well as independently
- A thorough understanding of quality assurance processes for maintaining and supporting enterprise software applications, including technology testing procedures and standards
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%, and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit http://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. Please address your cover letter for the role to Pam Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, you can contact the UniSA Recruitment Central Team on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com using job reference number #1238.
Applications close: 9:00 am Monday 18 June 2018
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. See more benefits of working for UniSA
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps