Patient Coordinator, School of Dental Medicine, Clinical Affairs
High School Diploma required; Associates degree preferred.
Must have previous experience (1-3 years) working in a customer service environment with heavy customer/patient interaction; prior experience in healthcare – private practice office, hospital, clinic or dental practice - preferred
Must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes in the work environment including delays and unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and manage competing demands.
- Ability to identify problems/issues, critically thinking through problems (gather and analyze information skillfully) and presenting potential solutions in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, remain open to others' ideas with willingness to try new things.
- Must be able to successfully collaborate and work in a team environment while also being an individual contributor.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills demonstrating the ability of accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality; ability to multi-task with the ability to work under pressure, maintain composure and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills that includes strong verbal communication skills with the ability to demonstrate courtesy, respect and professionalism at all times to patients, students, staff and faculty.
- Must be adept and comfortable working in a systems driven environment.
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular