Research Officer, Victoria Energy Policy Centre
7 days left
- Full Time
Academic A, $65,065 - $88,294 per annum plus 17% employer superannuation contribution. These are full time( 36.75hours per week) fixed term (2 year) appointments.
- Showcase your research and analytical skills
- Work in a newly developed area of the university with limitless opportunities
- Located at our City Flinders Campus
The Victoria Energy Policy Centre (VEPC) is a new research centre established within the Victoria Institute forStrategic Economic Studies at Victoria University. It is funded by the Government of Victoria and Victoria University.
The VEPC combines academically rigorous research and analysis, with a practical understanding of government processes and tailored to current public policy challenges that is independent of the Government.The VEPC’s principal output is well researched ideas and assessments that will directly impact on the quality of policy and delivery outcomes in Victoria’s energy industry over the next 2-5 years.
We are seeking researchers who are passionate about making a future in energy economics and policy.
You will be energetic, creative and determined. You are a self-starter but also collaborative. You will understand the importance of building networks and good working relationships both internally and with external partners. Strong numeracy is advantageous but even more important is the combination of an open mind with the ability to get things done.
Duties will include:
- Conducting research in accordance with RAI expectations;
- Presenting conference papers based on your research;
- Managing and analysing qualitative and quantitative data; and
- Conducting literature and database searches
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term General Engineering Research Assistants / Officers jobs in Melbourne