Cloud DevOps NINJA
Are you interested in so many areas of computer science that no one else will hire you? Are you too creative to work as a mindless drone but too practical to work as a pure theoretician? Would you like to experiment with newly emerging technologies in a safe environment?
You are in luck! Join the team of CESNET/Metacentrum (http://metacentrum.cz/) and ICS MU/CERIT-SC (http://cerit-sc.cz/ ) to work on the new generation of software-defined infrastructure. We are looking for new colleagues with a very particular set of skills … skills that make them a nightmare for people who like to do things manually.
Our goal is to provide a sustainable and scalable infrastructure that is able to cope with the rapidly growing number of educational and scientific resource needs in the Czech Republic and abroad while remaining dynamic and malleable to specific requirements. In terms of performance, capacity, and connectivity.
We work with a variety of languages, tools, and technologies.
We will be happy if you know any of these:
- Software architecture and programming
- Scripting and automation of repetitive tasks
- Networking protocols, switching, and routing
- Provisioning automation and service orchestration
- System administration or advanced user-level experience
- Team-centered problem solving and workflows
- Successfully completed or ongoing university-level education in a related field
- Ability to work on-site in Brno
What do we offer?
Reference Languages, Technologies, and Tools
- OpenNebula, OpenStack, VMware, Ceph
- Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Docker, Packer
- Ruby, Python, Go, C++, Bash
- Git, GitHub, TravisCI
- VLAN, VXLAN, Infiniband
- Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
We are looking forward to hearing from you!