Assistant Professor in Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
Dean of Faculty of Science, Masaryk University is opening positions of
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN ENVIROMENTAL CHEMISTRY AND TOXICOLOGY AT RESEARCH CENTRE FOR TOXIC COMPOUNDS IN THE ENVORONMENT
Deadline for application: 30 May 2018
Anticipated start date: upon agreement
Research profile: Established Researcher (R3)
Workplace: The Research Centre for Toxic Compounds in the Environment, Kamenice 753/5, Brno, Czech Republic
RECETOX, the research center of the Faculty of Science at Masaryk University is focused on the research and education in cross-cutting area of Environment and Health. RECETOX operates high-quality research infrastructure, which is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, possesses excellent expertise and provides access to facilities, services and training to the international research community, collaborators and other partners. More about us at www.recetox.muni.cz
Eligible applicants must have:
- Ph.D. in the field of Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Participation in the process of training of research and academic staff
- Significant, documented scientific achievements,
- Experience in conducting research projects,
- Experience in conducting academic courses and lectures in English
- Working experience from abroad
- An effective interpersonal communication skills and an ability to collaborate with multiple teams
Further information about the position can be obtained from the Head of RECETOX, Prof. Jana Klánová, firstname.lastname@example.org, + 420 549 49 1477.
- An International multidisciplinary team engagement in highly ambitious projects
- Various opportunities for further education, training and professional growth
- A professional team and a modern, pleasant working environmentPossibility of applying for prestigious grants with
- support of our Ground Office
- 8 weeks of paid vacation per year (Contribution to lunches in canteens of MU or meal vouchers, etc.)
Applications and selection process:
Applications should include: curriculum vitae, a cover letter, copy of the habilitated doctor diploma,
summary of scientific achievements, citations.
Applications should be submitted via electronical application on the web page of Masaryk University or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Mgr. Lenka Helclová, Centrum pro výzkum toxických látek v prostředí, Kamenice 753/5, pav. A29, 625 00 Brno.