DECRA Track Research Fellow
- Full Time
SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $112,940 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 31 December 2021
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
FURTHER INFORMATION: Applicants must be eligible for ARC DECRA during the fellowship
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation is seeking to recruit academics to join a team of established colleagues working in sociology, political science and heritage. You will initiate and conduct research in the areas of sociology, political science and/or heritage.
This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the Faculty's research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publish high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin's strategic goals in research, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the Faculty.
- PhD in sociology, political science or heritage.
- Emerging reputation in research and scholarship through publications.
- Success in obtaining external research funding.
- Eligibility for the ARC DECRA scheme for submission in or after 2020.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Cayla Edwards, Tel: +61 3 9244 6658 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 14 October 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.