National Manager of Student Systems and Reporting, Registrar
Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Internal leadership succession programs available
- Thought leadership in an innovative and creative environment
- Opportunity to work flexible hours in a convenient Sydney CBD location
Responsible for ensuring the student systems are efficiently managed, this senior role is crucial to the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP)’s data reporting, and the integrity of student records.
The National Manager of Student Systems and Reporting (Registrar) position will lead the provision of business information to a variety of stakeholders across ACAP, this includes analysis of KPI data pertaining to student feedback, graduate outcomes and other benchmark data used to inform project plans, and strategies to improve student engagement and support.
Thought leadership is a core component of this role, providing strategic direction and oversight of functional teams across ACAP. You will leverage and manipulate data to offer valuable reporting to a range of internal and external stakeholders, across a matrix modelled organisation.
The person we are seeking will ideally have the following:
- A relevant degree in education, management, computing, or a discipline with a strong numerate component.
- Extensive data analysis and management experience in the tertiary education sector, with a strong understanding of Vocational Education & Training (VET) and/or Higher Education (HE) compliance and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and present complex information.
- Robust experience working with relevant database applications (e.g. Edupoint, Moodle, Salesforce or similar).
- Demonstrated management experience at an operational level, including effective management of student management systems, processes and people.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly regarded qualifications and experience include:
- Relevant postgraduate degree at Masters Level.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and implement change in an education industry context.
What we can do for you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Study assistance up to 100% reimbursement (subject to conditions)
- First class modern facilities
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted
- gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
- EAP programs available for employees and their families
Who we are
Established in 1983, the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) is a leader in applied psychology education and courses promoting individual and community wellbeing.
The college faculty promotes a collegial environment, hands-on approach and supportive culture, within a diverse student community.
We are a Higher Education Institution and Registered Training Organisation within the Careers & Industry Division of Navitas Limited, an ASX 200 listed company.
ACAP is evolving and looking at innovative ways with a forward focused approach on adapting to the ever changing landscape of education, the marketplace and society. We aim to become a thought leader in our
space with the ability to influence stakeholders in the Australian education environment.
We benefit from the support of Navitas, a large diversified global educator who are committed to improving lives through education, passion for student outcome and growth through conviction and rigour.
Teaching and students are at the heart of what drives us. We are proud of our graduates, teachers and support staff and excited about our future, and the future of delivering accessible and effective education.
Our campuses are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Online and soon Perth.
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and to undergo a criminal records check & working with children check. Navitas promotes equality, flexibility and equal opportunity in the workplace.
Please apply online or alternatively, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Craig Ellis via the above email, or +61 2 9964 6330