Associate Lecturer in Anatomy and Physiology
- Fixed Term (until 01.05.20), Full Time
- Two positions available
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $66,569 to $90,003 pa
This is your chance to kick-start your academic career with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive university!
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
- Making contributions to the teaching effort of the School as a teaching focused academic and play a role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities.
- Performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
- Your main teaching area will be Anatomy and Physiology in the Clinical Science course. You will also assist in the further development of the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in the School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences.
You Will Be:
- A passionate and motivated professional who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility to learn new skills and grow.
- A team player who welcomes feedback and handles challenging questions constructively.
You Will Have:
- When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32534
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 19 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.