Head of Campus, Shepparton
- Drive continuous growth and enhance student experience and success across the campus
- Foster strong community ties to enable the enrichment of Shepparton and the Goulburn Valley region.
- Full time, 3 or 5 year fixed term role based at La Trobe University Shepparton campus
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
The Office of the Pro Vice Chancellor Regional is seeking a Head of Campus, Shepparton for a fixed term period of 3 or 5 years. The Head of Campus, Shepparton is a senior academic executive position, with University-wide leadership responsibility and is a key member of the regional leadership team. The position is responsible for the leadership of the university's engagement with the community of Shepparton and the Goulburn Valley, for developing the opportunities for the university and the community that arise from that relationship and the overall management of quality in the activities of the Shepparton campus.
About the candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- An ability to translate the university’s strategy into concrete actions that deliver the culture, actions and performance that enable the university to achieve its goals in Shepparton.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact effectively and build strong relationships with senior management, staff, alumni, the professions, industry, schools and the business community.
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships across the university, develop partnerships with diverse groups and individuals and actively guide the development of others
This is an outstanding opportunity to shape the growth and development of regional Victorian students. If you have strong experience enhancing the student experience then be sure to apply now!
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 24th June 2018
Position Enquiries: Richard Speed Pro Vice Chancellor (Regional) : 03 54447336 M: 0410 636 020 firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 556772 under current vacancies.