- CQU Community Sports Centre
- CQUniversityRockhampton North
- Casual Rates Apply
Do you have demonstrated experience and skills working within a gymnasium and/or sporting environment with a proven ability to produce quality training programs and plans for clients?
Your New Division:
The CQUni Community Sports Centre, located on the Rockhampton North Campus, is a multifunctional centre, providing the community with use of the fully equipped gym, pool, fields, sheltered outdoor area and indoor court facilities.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will develop and deliver effective fitness programs, design and lead fitness class instruction, ensure safe exercise practice and devise innovative programs to enhance the health and wellbeing of clients. The successful applicant will have proven customer service skills with a track record of being proactive and performing work with enthusiasm and energy.
You Will Be:
- Working in a fun, friendly and energetic work environment.
- Identifying improvements to routine work processes and offers solutions to solve problems.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of key fitness principles, practices and standards (essential).
- Demonstrated understanding of workplace health and safety obligations (essential).
- Completed a Certificate III in Fitness plus relevant experience in a similar role and/or equivalent education/training (essential).
- Current registration with Fitness Australia
- Senior First Aid Certificate and CPR Certificate
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) (or ability to acquire prior to commencement).
- RLSSA Bronze Medallion or Pool Lifeguard Certificate (or ability to acquire prior).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32530
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 3rd June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply