Future Students Officer
- Work with faculties and schools to enhance student attraction opportunities
- Utilise your time management skills with event management and administration duties
- Full-time continuing role based in Brisbane
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Future Students Unit operates within the Marketing and External Relations Portfolio with a focus on long-term relationship building and engagement with future students and influencers.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, encompasses Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Advancement, and Digital Strategy. MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As Future Students Officer you will:
- represent ACU at off campus events such as expos and school visits
- prepare and deliver student outreach programs, activities and events
- engage with internal stakeholders to enhance recruitment opportunities
- report on future student recruitment activities, events and tactics.
You will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a relevant degree or associate diploma or relevant experience
- experience delivering future student or integrated sales and marketing functions, preferably within the higher education sector
- the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- knowledge, experience and understanding of communicating to a diverse range of stakeholders.
Evidence of ability to work with children, and contribute to and protect their safety and wellbeing. The successful applicant will be required to hold a valid working with children clearance for the state or territory in which the position is located.
This role may include evening and weekend hours.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $74,160 - $80,362 pa, including salary component $67,726 - $73,390 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 5), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
To discuss this role further contact Macaela Ridge, Brisbane on (07) 3623 7709
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Sunday 3 June 2018
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.