- IT SERVICES CENTRE
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE (PMO)
- $85,911-$96,451 (HEW 7)
- FULL-TIME, ONGOING
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND CITIZENS OR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS
We are seeking a Project Coordinator with excellent people skills to coordinate delivery of multiple small projects and initiatives.
This is an opportunity to work across diverse academic and non-academic business units, to deliver solutions that will enable the achievement of the University’s strategic goals.
This includes the following:
- End-to-end coordination and delivery of multiple small projects and initiatives
- Assist delivery of medium to large projects as directed by a responsible project manager
- Deliver projects and initiatives in accordance with approved baselines (scope, time, cost, quality & benefits)
- Contribute to the success of the PMO through continuous improvement of processes, documentation, and toolsets
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
ECU is a smoke-free environment.
Benefits & Remuneration
This is a full time ongoing position and attracts remuneration of $85,911 to $96,451 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Paul Gabelich, PMO Manager on 6304 3798 for more information.
Applications close on Sunday, 20th May 2018 at 9:30pm.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a 1-page statement addressing the Capabilities listed in the attached Position Description with a focus on your communication and people skills.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.