Lecturer, School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
6 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane, Mackay or Perth
- Total Remuneration $111,790 to $132,754 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
Queensland Centre for Domestic and Family Violence Research (CDFVR) is based in Mackay and contributes to the prevention of domestic and family violence by informing, promoting and supporting the actions of individuals, communities, services and governments through state-wide leadership in research, professional development, education and community engagement.
The Centre's research function is to initiate, undertake and collaborate on innovative and interdisciplinary research and publications to reduce deficits in domestic and family violence knowledge and literature.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School in the area of Domestic and Family Violence Practice and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes .
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area. (Essential)
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education. (Essential)
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain of domestic and family violence practice. (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32516
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 3 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume and Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address . “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply