Computerized Maintenance Management Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
You will join:
- The Engineering Department (EN) that provides engineering competencies, infrastructure systems and technical coordination for the world’s largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities.
- The Cooling and Ventilation Group (EN-CV), responsible for designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating cooling, ventilation and air conditioning systems and large scale fluid distribution systems for the whole Laboratory, particularly in the underground areas of the accelerators and experiments.
- The Methods, Store and Electrical Section (EN-CV-GEM) in charge of the definition of maintenance procedures, computerized maintenance management implementation, spare parts store management and electrical work for the EN-CV Group.
You will benefit from:
- The opportunity to broaden your knowledge and experience in maintenance management, database management, in cooling and ventilation of industrial plants, and to work in an environment where excellence is the key driving factor.
- Specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents.
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
- Contribute to the monitoring of maintenance activities including intervention work planning and scheduling, progress follow up, etc by means of the CMM system as well as on-site inspections.
- Prepare reports and all relevant data and information from the CMM system to ensure proper management and monitoring of maintenance activities.
- Create maintenance plans in the CMM system following the Group’s procedures.
- Update the CMM system through the creation of new items and asset codes, the database structure, etc.
- Validate CMM reporting completed by contractors, monitor KPIs and follow up on the SLA parameters, including validation of performed interventions.
- Participate in audits of contractors’ activities.
- Support the Section Leader in managing the inventory and budget of the Spare Parts Store.
- Propose modifications and improvements to CERN’s CMM support service, follow up the upgrades, test new developments.
- Create procedures to ensure efficient use of the CMM system.
In accordance with the Group’s workload and deadlines, you will also:
- Process, verify and validate invoices related to Industrial Support Contracts.