7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a dynamic administrative assistant with great organisational skills looking for a versatile position in an international environment? Do you have excellent communication skills in both English and French? Then join the CERN Staff Association and make your contribution to the welfare of CERN members of personnel. CERN, take part!
You will join the Staff Association Secretariat which gives support to the Staff Council delegates, and provides information to members of the personnel. The Secretariat also plays an active role promoting activities sponsored by the Staff Association, such as CERN clubs, the CERN Crèche and School, and the CERN Pensioners Association.
As an Administrative Assistant in the Staff Association Secretariat, you will report directly to a member of the Bureau of the Staff Association. You will work with the elected staff representatives in a team of professionals dedicated to providing CERN-wide support for all Staff Association activities and initiatives.
Your main activities will include:
- Contributing to the overall organisation of the Secrétariat, including the management of the Staff Association’s documentation and files, in both printed and electronic formats.
- Translating various documents, ranging from internal notes to articles for publication and declarations for official committees, from French into English.
- Taking notes and writing minutes of meetings.
- Contributing to organising events for staff members and their families.
- Welcoming visitors, answering phone calls, managing the Staff Association’s physical and electronic mailboxes.
- lnforming CERN members of personnel seeking the Association's assistance and guidance concerning their working relations, employment conditions, disciplinary or appeals procedures.
- Contributing to other Staff Association projects whenever required.