2 days left
- Full Time
- FINANCE AND BUSINESS SERVICES CENTRE
- STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- SALARY RANGE $78,578 TO $84,902
- FULLTIME, ONGOING POSITION
- APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP
We are seeking an experienced Procurement Adviser to provide support to the Strategic Procurement team and advise, support and train users of the procurement systems across the university in all aspects of procurement.
The Strategic Procurement team develops and manages short and long term procurement strategies to maximise the value of goods and/or services purchased on behalf of the University.
The team takes a multi-faceted approach in achieving this objective, primarily through:
- Category planning that is aligned to users’ objectives;
- Continuous improvement and evaluation of the University’s sourcing and purchasing activities; and
- Effective contract and supplier relationship management to maximise the operational and financial performance of suppliers.
As part of this team, your role will be involved in all these activities, from providing administrative support to identifying and recommending changes to policies, processes and practices.
To be successful in this role you will need to have relevant qualifications in, and knowledge and experience of procurement or similar, including:
- Procurement processes, policies and procedures;
- Data analysis and interpretation;
- Contract management concepts, techniques and tools; and
- Managing stakeholders.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time, ongoing position attracts remuneration of $78,578 to $84,902 plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Andrew Kong on 6304 3771 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the Capabilities in the Position Description.
Applications close on 28 May 2018 at 11:30 pm.
PLEASE NOTE: BECAUSE THIS IS AN ONGOING POSITION, APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EITHER PERMANENT RESIDENCY OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.